Landscaping for Dog Owners Making landscape decisions when you have a dog can be tricky because dogs like to play in their backyards, which can sometimes mean destroying them. Here are some tips for keeping a landscape looking great if you have a dog.
Popular PostsHOW TO MAKE CONCRETE MUSHROOMS. Dig a hole in the ground and line it with plastic. Fill the cavity with cement. Reinforce with a piece of window screen.The stem is formed with a cut off 2-liter plastic bottle. Isnt that clever? When cement is dry, tip it over and stand it up and there you are. Another pinner pushed in a PVC pipe into the stem to create a post that you sink into the ground to stabilize the mushroom.6K Total Shares
- Plants That Repel Ticks And Fleas…http://homestead-and-survival.com/plants-that-repel-ticks-and-fleas/
- . #DIY_Garden #Top_Garden #Garden_Ideas #Garden_Ideas
- Build this simple but elegant tall wooden planter for $50 or less following this detailed building plan and tutorial. The planter is 3 feet tall and perfect for an entryway.
- Why coffee grounds are good for your vegetable garden
- white gardens are so pretty
- Left over Banana Peels for plant fertilizer
- Three Dogs in a Garden: 10 Great Ways to Dress up a Wall or Fence
- Fabric Wire Deck/Patio Canopy Ideas
- Deck with built in sections for herbs, veggies, flowers. Love it. Want it.
- interior of a fairy home