Plant lemon grass in pots, keeps mosquitos away!
Popular PostsHOW TO MAKE CONCRETE MUSHROOMS. Dig a hole in the ground and line it with plastic. Fill the cavity with cement. Reinforce with a piece of window screen.The stem is formed with a cut off 2-liter plastic bottle. Isnt that clever? When cement is dry, tip it over and stand it up and there you are. Another pinner pushed in a PVC pipe into the stem to create a post that you sink into the ground to stabilize the mushroom.6K Total Shares
- . #DIY_Garden #Top_Garden #Garden_Ideas #Garden_Ideas
- Why coffee grounds are good for your vegetable garden
- white gardens are so pretty
- Left over Banana Peels for plant fertilizer
- Three Dogs in a Garden: 10 Great Ways to Dress up a Wall or Fence
- Fabric Wire Deck/Patio Canopy Ideas
- Deck with built in sections for herbs, veggies, flowers. Love it. Want it.
- interior of a fairy home